We are pleased to announce some of the meetings we have arranged for our advocacy day on Monday the 22nd of April. Recently confirmed are:
- Ivan Lewis MP, Shadow Secretary for International Development
- The RT Sir Malcolm Bruce MP, Chair of the International Development Select Committee
- Stephen Mosley MP, participant on the RESULTS Zambia delegation
- Baroness Jolly, participant on the RESULTS Zambia delegation
- Nick Herbert MP, advocate on health
- Lord Low, advocate on disability
- DFID Education Policy Team
- DFID Health Team
- Representatives from the CDC Group
We are hugely excited about these meetings and looking forward to adding more over the coming weeks.
For those of you who are yet to register for the conference – it’s not too late!
A waged weekend ticket is available for just £25 with single day attendance at £15 (both include lunch) students and unwaged can currently register for the weekend for just £15 or £10 for a single day. We also offer bursaries for students.