Hey you! Yeah, you! The person passionate about global citizenship and with the ability to help end extreme poverty in a generation!
You should be part of the RESULTS UK National Conference.
Why, you ask? Here are five brilliant reasons to join experts, policy-makers and fellow campaigners from the 13th-15th June 2015 to talk about Shaping the Agenda: a World Free from Poverty by 2030?:
- Learn From Experts: We’ve got some great speakers lined up this year to take us through Financing for Sustainable Development, disability in the post-2015 agenda, and more! Academics, researchers, policy-makers and Civil Society members will be on hand to share their experience and expertise on a number of different development issues.
- Ask Your Questions: Those experts are there not only to discuss their opinions and expertise, but also to answer your questions on ending global poverty. Got a burning question on Universal Health Coverage? Why not ask Simon Wright, Head of Child Survival at Save the Children? Wondering about the economics of development and Climate Change? Get the answer from Dr Charles Palmer, Associate Professor at the London School of Economics.
- Meet Fellow Campaigners: The National Conference is a fantastic opportunity to connect with other members of the RESULTS UK Grassroots network. Learn from experienced advocates and meet those voices you hear on the call every month.
- Get Confident and Inspired: Ending extreme poverty in a generation is possible and YOU have the power to make it happen. Our National Conference will not only teach you the facts behind our campaigning, but also give you the tools, confidence and most importantly inspiration to take action!
- Make Change: On Monday, 15 June we’ll be meeting with Parliamentarians and officials at the Department for International Development (DFID) to gain an insight into their views on our advocacy issue areas. You’ll put everything you’ve learned over the weekend into action and make change, right off the bat!
See you there.