In this month’s grassroots conference call, we delved into the impact of achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in low- and middle-income countries. Our guest speaker, Nancy Ansah from ‘Hope For Future Generations’ in Ghana, shared insights on how civil society organisations are ensuring accountability in SDG-related activities.
Ready to take action this month? Make a difference by increasing public support and the political will needed to achieve the global goals by 2030! Find out how here.
Links shared on the call:
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Government web pages on the Food Security Summit
- Telegraph article on what David Cameron’s appointment as Foreign Secretary means for international development
- Government White Paper on international development
- Bond response to the White Paper
- Government funding transparency tool Devtracker
- Government announcement in September on new funding for global health
- Harriet’s personal history of Results
- Send My Friend To School Parliamentary Action Day
- Intro to Advocacy & Results UK call
- Advocacy Workshop: Campaigning in every-day conversations